Unicyclist Community

Go Back   Unicyclist Community > Non-unicycling Discussion > Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2007-07-20, 03:16 AM   #46
dudewithasock
Gig 'em, Aggies!
 
dudewithasock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Age: 30
Posts: 8,148
Send a message via Skype™ to dudewithasock
Wickedbob, wtf, at least make them f0f0f0...just because you warn that there's spoilers, you left like 3 inches between the warning and the info, and people have to scroll by it to get to the bottom of the screen.
__________________
My Unicycling Journal
Officially ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazdude222
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a girl.
dudewithasock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:19 AM   #47
Spudman
yeah.
 
Spudman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chandler, AZ
Age: 31
Posts: 1,700
I think I'm going to stop looking at this thread...
Spudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:22 AM   #48
wickedbob
Registered User
 
wickedbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewithasock
Wickedbob, wtf, at least make them f0f0f0...just because you warn that there's spoilers, you left like 3 inches between the warning and the info, and people have to scroll by it to get to the bottom of the screen.
Susie calm down. You don't have to read them. People read this thread at their own risk.
wickedbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:24 AM   #49
dudewithasock
Gig 'em, Aggies!
 
dudewithasock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Age: 30
Posts: 8,148
Send a message via Skype™ to dudewithasock
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedbob
Susie calm down. You don't have to read them. People read this thread at their own risk.
1) I know spelling 'Matt' is hard, and that it has a lot of the same letters as 'Susie', but at least try and get an E for effort.

2) That's not the point, you're intentionally trying to piss off people for absolutely no reason. Stop being a jackass.
__________________
My Unicycling Journal
Officially ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazdude222
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a girl.
dudewithasock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:28 AM   #50
wickedbob
Registered User
 
wickedbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewithasock
1) I know spelling 'Matt' is hard, and that it has a lot of the same letters as 'Susie', but at least try and get an E for effort.

2) That's not the point, you're intentionally trying to piss off people for absolutely no reason. Stop being a jackass.
1. Ok I will Matt. Maybe try spelling Mike I know that is hard.

2. I did not do it to intentionally piss people off if I wanted to do that I would quote it on every page of this thread. Which I am not going to do. No comment.

Last edited by wickedbob; 2007-07-20 at 03:29 AM.
wickedbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:34 AM   #51
dudewithasock
Gig 'em, Aggies!
 
dudewithasock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Age: 30
Posts: 8,148
Send a message via Skype™ to dudewithasock
In my defense, I didn't make up some name for you, I called you by your username because I didn't know your real name. I apologize for that, even though you probably still think I'm wrong and you're right.

Mike, I understand that you work 60 hours a week and apparently have a stressful home life from what you say, but I just don't think you should take your stress out on the fine people of this forum. There is absolutely no reason that you would want to post spoilers to a book (which is a) possibly illegal and b) just plain mean) other than trying to get a rise out of people. I don't want to start a flame war with you, because I respect how hard you work, just try and think before you post.
__________________
My Unicycling Journal
Officially ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazdude222
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a girl.
dudewithasock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:40 AM   #52
wickedbob
Registered User
 
wickedbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewithasock
In my defense, I didn't make up some name for you, I called you by your username because I didn't know your real name. I apologize for that, even though you probably still think I'm wrong and you're right.

Mike, I understand that you work 60 hours a week and apparently have a stressful home life from what you say, but I just don't think you should take your stress out on the fine people of this forum. There is absolutely no reason that you would want to post spoilers to a book (which is a) possibly illegal and b) just plain mean) other than trying to get a rise out of people. I don't want to start a flame war with you, because I respect how hard you work, just try and think before you post.
Ok I don't think I am right or you are. Simply two people with different views,

Not anymore I have stopped and have come to visit my mother (thank god). I am not so stressed just a bit. I don't think that I have taken the stress I do have out on the people in this forum. Ok I will give you that one for free. Ok that came off as cheesy, but ok same here for you and I will do my best to thing before posting. My bad.

Last edited by wickedbob; 2007-07-20 at 03:41 AM.
wickedbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:52 AM   #53
john_childs
Guinness Mojo
 
john_childs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Portland, Oregon USA
Posts: 12,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudman
I think I'm going to stop looking at this thread...
Add wickedbob to your ignore list. You'll no longer see his post. I think the link I made will do that for you. It worked for me.

What a jackass.
__________________
john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
My Gallery :: Unicycling Bookmark List :: World Clock
john_childs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:53 AM   #54
dudewithasock
Gig 'em, Aggies!
 
dudewithasock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Age: 30
Posts: 8,148
Send a message via Skype™ to dudewithasock
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_childs
What a jackass.
O.o Well Mike, you could argue with me about what you did, but good luck now that John Childs is pissed at you.
__________________
My Unicycling Journal
Officially ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazdude222
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a girl.
dudewithasock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 03:57 AM   #55
wickedbob
Registered User
 
wickedbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,063
Ahh I have never even posted a reply to him or chatted so meh. If he wishes to do so then that is his business. I would rather people do that then say aww why did you do that?!
wickedbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 04:00 AM   #56
wickedbob
Registered User
 
wickedbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,063
I can't add myself to my ignore list =(.
wickedbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 08:22 AM   #57
brendan
Unicycling = trials
 
brendan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Germany - Munich
Posts: 2,200
i meant downloading the book is illegal, not the thread, bad english from my part ehehe

what can you expect from a frenchy ehehe. And discussing it is not illegal completely agreed, but you are hosted in the US, and lawyers are going after news sites or sites that are releasing info about this book. Now if you are in sweden then thats fine, but if i were hosting a site in the US i wouldnt take the risk.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=41104

anwyays the guy use a canon camera and probably will be caught soon.

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=41118

I recommend he ditches and breaks the camera very quickly.
brendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 10:47 AM   #58
Into the blue
Groovy!
 
Into the blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rainy Wales
Age: 49
Posts: 10,019
Send a message via AIM to Into the blue Send a message via MSN to Into the blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejdw
what do you think they'll do?
They'll be sent to Azkaban of course.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper
I wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
Get splined an a KH saet or ur a pansy.
Get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.
Into the blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 02:46 PM   #59
thejdw
elcycinu
 
thejdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ohio, USA
Age: 29
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Into the blue
They'll be sent to Azkaban of course.
haha nasty
__________________
I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
thejdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 02:47 PM   #60
thejdw
elcycinu
 
thejdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Ohio, USA
Age: 29
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_childs
Add wickedbob to your ignore list. You'll no longer see his post. I think the link I made will do that for you. It worked for me.

What a jackass.
aw come on. sure hes been an idiot, but we all have at some point
__________________
I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
thejdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bit, harry, leaked, potter, torrent


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harry Potter- Goblet of fire napalm Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself 13 2005-12-02 03:50 PM
Do you read Harry potter? kapoute Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself 22 2005-11-04 11:55 PM
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is coming tonight!!!! James_Potter Just Conversation & Introduce Yourself 30 2005-07-18 07:48 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2019 Gilby
Page generated in 0.08250 seconds with 11 queries